BlueLightShield , in order to allow you to use the various services and information on this website with peace of mind, hereby explains the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests, and it takes immediate effect. Please read the following content:
2. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
1. Scope of Application of Privacy Protection Policy
The content of the privacy protection policy includes how this website handles the personal identification information collected when you use the website's services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related websites outside of this website, nor does it apply to personnel not entrusted or involved in the management by this website.
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will request you to provide necessary personal information based on the nature of the service. We will process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; without your written consent, we will not use your personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys, we will retain the name, email address, contact information, and usage time you provide.
- During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant actions, including the IP address of your connection device, usage time, the browser used, browsing and click data, etc. This is for internal use as a reference to improve website services and will not be disclosed to the outside.
- To provide accurate services, we will conduct statistical analysis on the collected survey content, presenting statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we may publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it will not involve specific personal data.
3. Data ProtectionOnly authorized personnel can access your personal data. When it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
4. Related Links to External WebsitesThe web pages of this website provide links to other websites. You can also click on links provided by this website to enter other websites. However, the privacy protection policy of this website does not apply to those linked websites. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked websites.
5. Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third PartiesThis website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies, or government agencies, except when there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The circumstances in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- When required by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- Cooperation with government agencies or academic research institutions for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider in a way that cannot identify specific individuals.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may harm or hinder the rights of the website and other users, or may cause harm to any person, disclosure of your personal information is necessary for identification, contact, or legal action.
- In the interest of protecting your rights.
- When this website entrusts vendors to collect, process, or use your personal information, it will supervise and manage them properly.
7. Amendment of the Privacy Protection PolicyThe privacy protection policy of this website will be amended as required and will be posted on the website.
8. Access and Deletion of Data
- Members can view the authorized name and email data in their membership accounts on the website, and this data is only for the content of store memberships and order information.
- Upon the individual's request, the store can submit requests to delete or stop using this personal data through the "Contact Us" channel in the upper right corner of the store.
- For related inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.